Welcome!!!!!!

Welcome to The Kolb Review; a daily blog covering all the pop-culture you could handle.

Expect some guest posts from our pop-culture liaison Leora Horowitz and sports and movie man Moshe Kolb.
Feel free to email any questions or comments to Jordankolb@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter at @thekolbreview

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Movie Trivia #1

Hi all, a very good friend of mine (Daniel T.) presented me with a movie trivia question this morning. He gave me three clues and asked me what movie he was watching. I shall give the clues to you to see if you can solve the puzzle. Feel free to post your guesses or email me at jordankolb@gmail.com!!!!
1) The guy who directed it shined a light on India
2) The main actor may or may not have come up with his own idea in a different film
3) The film takes place in the United Kingdom

What film are we talking about?????

No comments:

Post a Comment